|Paddling on Gregg Lake, Switzer Park|
|Kayaking on Gregg Lake, Switzer Park|
|Kelley’s Bathtub, Switzer Park|
|Kelley’s Bathtub Trail|
|Viewpoint on Friendly Vista Trail|
|Athabasca Lookout Trail|
Mountain Biking and Cross Country Skiing
|Gregg Lake Trail|
|Gregg Lake Lakeside Campsite|
|Gregg Lake Lakeside Cook Shelter|
|Gregg Lake Lakeside Playground|
Jarvis Lake, Cache Lake, and Graveyard Lake campgrounds have unserviced sites.
- Jarvis Lake looked the most appealing as it has a boat launch, playground, and beach with many shaded sites and walk-in tent sites. Reservable.
- Cache Lake is smaller (14 sites), but has treed sites and a playground. FCFS.
- Graveyard Lake is the smallest campground with 7 sites in an open grassy area. FCFS.
- Art in the Park at the Gregg Lake Boat Launch (so much fun!),
- Amphitheatre shows at Gregg Lake,
- Presentations at Gregg Lake Campground, and
- Family activities like pond dipping.
Check at the Visitor Centre or your campground for upcoming events.
I would recommend Switzer Park to families who like to get off the beaten path and spend lots of time on the water. This is a great place to paddle!