What: #LoveYYC Day
When: November 3, 2018
Where: Various locations around the city. For details, visit Tourism Calgary | #LoveYYC Day.
Why: For the love of Calgary!
Calgary Transit is free from 7 am to 7 pm to celebrate the opening of the new Central Library so you can bike to the LRT station and save on parking!
|Biking across the Peace Bridge, Calgary|
- Bow Habitat Station: 20% off admission. Read our story Fishy Fun at Bow Habitat Station for more information on this attraction.
Exhibit at Bow Habitat Station, Calgary
- Calgary Farmers’ Market: Free apples to first 500 guests
- Calgary Central Library Opening Weekend Celebrations: craft stations, live music, performances, free programs and tours on November 3 & 4
- Calgary Zoo: $10 off daily admission November 1- 30 when purchased online.
Penguins at The Calgary Zoo
- Cococo Choclatiers: Free chocolate heart lolli from any Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut.
- Fiasco Gelato: Free tastings and tour.
- Hangar Flight Museum: 1 free child admission with 1 paid adult admission. Check out our story Hanging Out at The Hangar Flight Museum for more info.
The Hangar Flight Museum, Calgary
- Nomad Mobile Gear Rentals: 30% off fat bike or hybrid rentals. Explore Calgary by bike! Hybrids available in 14″ and up. Fat bikes 24″ and up.
- Repsol Sport Centre: Reduced drop in rates. Pay 1983 rates! Family admission $10.
- Shakers’ Fun Center: $9.99 unlimited day pass. Purchase online. Valid November 2, 3, or 4 only.