Our Spring Scavenger Hunt is fun for kids!
Looking for a little motivation to spend more time outside with the kids? Try our Spring Scavenger Hunt! This scavenger hunt is perfect for readers or non-readers and will keep kids busy for one to three hours. Take advantage of teachable moments and talk about changes observed when the seasons change.
How to Play
- Download the 8.5″ x 11″ PDF Spring Scavenger Hunt here:
2. Print the scavenger hunt and bring a pen or pencil with you so you can cross off items as you find them.
3. Do the scavenger hunt like BINGO: try to get one or two lines, an X, and L, or go for blackout BINGO (complete the whole card). To make it more fun, offer a small prize. Depending on how far you walk in a day, this could be a multi-day activity.
I hope you’re keeping safe and healthy! What other social distancing activities would you like to see here? Let me know in the comments below. ♥
More Fun Activities for Kids
- How to nurture your child’s love of nature and science (fun activities, educational books, and apps)
- Birding with Merlin Bird ID
- How to Geocache with your smart phone
- Fun things to do at home with kids while social distancing
- 20+ ways to keep active while social distancing