Enjoy this fun winter scavenger hunt on your next walk around the neighborhood!
If you’re trying to meet your daily step goals, and keep the kids from bouncing off the walls, try a scavenger hunt! Scavenger hunts are the perfect winter walk activity because you don’t need any technology, and bare trees and snow on the ground make it easier to spot nests and animal tracks. Here’s a fun winter scavenger hunt to try with your children on your next walk around the neighborhood.
How to Play
1. Download our winter scavenger hunt PDF below.
2. Complete the scavenger hunt like Bingo: get one line, two lines, an X, or blackout (whole card); OR set a goal to find a certain number of items. It took us about one hour to find 12 items.
3. Have fun!
More Winter Fun
- The best outdoor skating rinks in Calgary
- Where to snowshoe near Calgary
- The best winter gear for kids
- Snow fun for everyone (no special equipment needed)
- Skating fun for little ones